Bottom-Line Benefits for You, Convenience for Your Customer
Providing recurring payments is an easy way to increase retention, grow loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction – all while streamlining your payment processing and reducing operational expenses. Our convenient, recurring payments options provide bottom-line benefits to your business.
- Improve your cash flow and business forecasting
- Streamline your payment processes with our single-source set of solutions
- Build customer loyalty, retention and improve customer service
- Manage fraud with our integrated Tokenization to protect card holder data
Integrate All Your Recurring Payments Needs
Once your customers have set up recurring payments with their credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer, life gets simpler: no more checks to write, bills to mail, and less worry about late payments endangering their credit rating. With recurring payments from Premium Card Solutions, everybody wins.
Our advanced Managed Billing module, a component of our secure Global Gateway e4 provides a simple, convenient way to set up customer payments automatically and the integrated Account Updater feature can help minimize payment interruption. Managed Billing includes:
- Automated Payments – establish customer profiles; choose a billing schedule, select decline responses and more.
- Flexible payment schedules – weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annually.
- E-mail management – automate responses to customer events to maximize revenue, prevent account defaults and manage exceptions through timely cardholder notification.
Our flexible solutions include low-cost payment methods that help you manage your payment acceptance costs, such as such as PINless Debit and eCheck.
The Right Solutions for Your Industry
Many types of direct billing businesses can benefit from our secure, advanced recurring payments solutions. Enjoy the benefits of collecting regular fees and subscriptions as well as the ability to run special promotions with deferred or installment payments:
- Online Services – Internet Service Providers (ISPs), and digital gamers
- Membership and Subscriptions – Health clubs, magazines and publications
- Digital Services and Telecommunications – Wireless, cable and satellite providers
- Insurance Services – Auto, home and other insurance services
- Real Estate and Utility companies
- Educational and Municipal Institutions
- Medical and Health Service Providers
Let us help you learn how to reap the benefits of Recurring Payments today.