Understanding Merchant Funding
After your customer has made a purchase and it has been authorized and settled, it can be funded. Funding happens when the payment brands such as Visa® or MasterCard® reimburse us for your customer transaction, allowing us to send these funds to you.
Funding Weekends and Holidays
Note that funding does not occur on weekends and on certain holidays, particularly federal banking holidays. The U.S. bank holidays for 2013 are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 1, 2013 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, 2013 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18, 2013 Presidents’ Day
- Monday, May 27, 2013 Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2013 Independence Day Observed
- Monday, September 2, 2013 Labor Day
- Monday, October 14, 2013 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 11, 2013 Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 28, 2013 Thanksgiving Day
- Wednesday, December 25, 2013 Christmas Day
Although it is not possible to guarantee a specific fund delivery timeframe due to a number of issues, generally, you will receive your funds within two business days.