Accept Credit Card Payments
Today, consumers demand choice and convenience, particularly when it comes to how they pay for goods and services. That means they are increasingly moving away from cash and checks, and instead are choosing credit card payment methods.
Attract New Customers and Drive Revenue
Accepting credit card payments is a powerful tool for attracting new customers and opening doors to stronger sales. Premium Card Solutions works with you to build your business, providing key information on getting started to accepting credit card payments, at the point of sale and online.
Accepting debit and credit card payments provides great benefits – for you, and for your customers.
- Increased Sales: Consumers spend more when they’re not constrained by cash on hand. You may see increased purchases of higher-margin products.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: Customers want the convenience of shopping with their credit and debit cards, so it makes sense to give your customers exactly what they want – fast, reliable and easier ways to pay. Customers will appreciate the flexibility to pay the way they want to pay – increasing customer loyalty.
- Speed of Checkout: Speed your customers through checkout with rapid electronic payment. That means shorter lines and no more counting change or waiting while customers write checks.
- Improved Efficiency: Electronic payments can save you time and money by reducing cash handling and payment reconciliation, giving you more time to manage and grow your business.
- Safety: With lower volumes of cash, you’re less vulnerable to theft.
- Nearly 1 in every 3 consumer purchases in the U.S. is made with a credit card payment
- Of every $100 spent by consumers, nearly $40 is in a form other than cash or check
- The average ticket for credit card purchases is consistently more than cash
Signing Up is Simple
We’ll help you to accept credit cards in the most cost-efficient, convenient way; from setting up your account to getting all the answers you need. Contact us today to open up a merchant services account and start accepting cards today.
Let Customers Know the Payment Types You Accept
Place signs and decals in your windows and at the counter to let customers know they can pay with their card of choice.
*Source: Visa, Inc.